If you are qualified training academy’s/ school’s etc. and have minimum one qualified instructor who works on a freelancer contract base with you for example who doing advanced register course for the next upcoming six (6) months by Centurio Design® Instructor Development School and you have space for a showcase or you have a pro-shop at your training academy’s/ school’s etc. you welcome to apply you must fulfill the minimum requirements, which are:
- Space for a professional showcase at your location, in a position that every student can see it.
- Formal dealer agreement to resell and Centurio Design® handheld, weaponlights and special illumination devices only
- Agree to follow the Centurio Design® Instructor Development School Safety Guidelines
- Space in the classroom or pro-shop, range/gym for a Centurio Design® banner
- Agree to purchase one the full dealer starter kits
If you agree to meet all of the above requirements, and again after your have past successful and completion one or all of our Master Instructor course, you can simply order by Centurio Design® Instructor Development School your Support Program Application Form to begin the approval process.
Centurio Design, Attn: Sales Marketing Division, P.O.Box 1911, 48007 Muenster (Germany), Tel: +49 (0)251-3235-5868 ext. 1, Fax: +49 (0)251-3235-5869, E-Mail: Info(at)CenturioDesign.com